Introducing an inspiring new lifestyle in the heart of downtown Toronto, where contemporary architecture reaches new heights, where the city unfolds outside your front door, and where the sky is your neighbourhood.
Experience an enviable location and coveted lifestyle inspired by the vibrancy of true downtown living. Look up and admire an architectural pilar of contemporary architecture rising 40 storeys high above the sky presenting stunning views of the city. At street level, history defines the building’s roots with a brick-clad heritage façade embraced by retail and open public space.
40th Floor Rooftop with over 6,500 Sq Ft. of Amenity
Located in the community of Moss Park, while boasting a near perfect accessibility score. Within the Moss Park neighbourhood there are many public transit options, in addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth as well asYonge-University-Spadina lines.
• Convenient access to Gardiner Expressway as well as Don Valley Parkway
• Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre,
• Dundas Scotiabank Arena, St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District
• 1-min walk from the George Brown College – St. James Campus
• 2-min walk to Ontario Line Subway Station
• 2-min walk to Queen and King East streetcar
• 6-min walk to St. Lawrence Market
• 7-min walk to King and Queen Subway Station
• 7-12 min bike ride to George Brown, OCAD and University of
• 9-min walk to Queen Subway Station
• 9-min bus from Ryerson University
• 12 min walk to the Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
• 13-min walk to Dundas Square
• 14-min walk to Dundas Subway Station
• 15-min walk to Union Station
• Plenty of shops and restaurants along the street
• Walk Score of 96 out of 100
• Bike Score of 98 out of 100
• Transit Score of 100 out of 100
Alterra doesn’t just build condominiums. They build communities. Communities that thrive. Communities that change the way we live. Communities that change the way we say “home.” From the heart of downtown Toronto to locations across the GTA, Alterra builds exciting and desirable urban neighbourhoods around their properties. Designed to inspire and invigorate the locale in which they reside, it is no wonder people have trusted Alterra and their definition of “home” for over 40 years.
Inspired by our past and committed to the future growth of the Greater Toronto Area, DiamondCorp is dedicated to developing innovative, high-quality and award-winning residential, mixed-use, and master-planned developments.